Papers submission due to
August 15, 2021
Papers registration due to
August 31, 2021
September 25-26, 2021
Once plagiarism is found, the repetition rate is over 40%, or other violations of publishing ethics, an editor-accepted article will be rejected by the publisher and there will be no refund for no-shows.
Call for Papers
The discussion topics and submission topics of 4th International Conference on Air Pollution and Environmental Engineering (APEE 2021) are as follows. Topics include but are not limited to the following:
TOPIC A: The key process of atmospheric particulate pollution formation
11. Atmospheric particulate matter generation, growth and transformation;
12. Chemical composition, mixed state and optical properties of atmospheric particles;
13. Pollution haze formation mechanism.
TOPIC B: Air pollutant distribution, transmission and air quality
21. Chemical composition, source, tracer and environmental impact of atmospheric pollutants;
22. Air pollution and urban boundary layers;
23. Air pollution transmission simulation.
TOPIC C: Air Pollution Detection and Instrument Development and Application
31. Atmospheric environment simulation cabin;
32. Differential Optical Absorption Spectrometer;
33. Serial Electromobility Differential Scanner;
34. Optical cavity ring-down spectroscopy;
35. Pollutant gas DBD plasma remover.
TOPIC D: Environmental Science, Resources and Environmental Engineering
41. Environmental Science and Technology Application;
42. Resources and Environmental Engineering;
43. Environmental Chemistry, Environmental Biology;
44. Other Related Topics.